Wednesday, October 15, 2008

V

I was going to post about some daily goings on but it seems a dry day so I'll give my opinion of an old quaker and friend.Yea you know em love him or hate him you can't ignore Virus.This guy is great though he has to be the funnest quaker in the game(Present company excepted lol ooo.).He is just a barrel of laughs and is all about having a good time and not the most frags.To me he is too cool for Quake.Like myself he joined in around 2000 and is even almost the same age as me only 27 yeah kaff kaff er ok but you'll never get my real age out of me here.From his awesome sucides to his hilarious banter he is an awesome Quaker and an unsung Quake dude of the highest order cheers V.

3 comments:

Adirondackcountrygal said...

:)

Anonymous said...

HEY! Love this blog HU! cool blog!
Im touched about your comments about me , sniff sniff. =D
This is new for me here, so i hope im posting you correctly.

Keep adding some more stuff!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.